1902 Royal Mint King Edward VII Bare Head Coronation £5 Five Pound Sovereign Gold Matte Proof Coin.In 1902 to celebrate the Coronation of King Edward VII, the Royal Mint released a very Limited Issue St George and the Dragon £5 Five Pound Sovereign Gold Matte Proof Coin Certified Slabbed and Graded by PCGS as PR62. The reverse depicts St George and the Dragon while the obverse is the Bare Head Portrait of King Edward VII.
- Issuing Country: United Kingdom
- Metal: Solid 22 Carat Gold
- Weight: 39.94 Grams / Diameter: 36.02mm
- Quality: Gold Matte Proof
- Presented: Certified Slabbed and Graded by PCGS as PR62