The Panda coin series was first released by the People’s Republic of China in 1982. Since its first release, it has become one of the worlds most popular bullion coins. Its unique design features the symbolic Chinese Panda along with the famous Temple of Heaven Landmark in Beijing.
- Contains 30 grams of .9999 pure silver
- Excellent purchase for novice investors and collectors
- The reverse features the famous Chinese Panda and the obverse features the Temple of Heaven landmark in Beijing
- Has a face value of 10 Yuan
- Shipped in tamper-resistant packaging